- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: Serves 2-4 1x
- Category: Vegan
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Snacks
for the buffalo sauce
- ⅓ C or 80 ml hot sauce
- ½ C or 125 ml plant-based butter, melted
- 1 head cauliflower, core removed, chopped into florets
- about 15 Brussels sprouts, ends, and outer leaves removed
- 1 block firm tofu, cubed
- pinch pepper
- 2 t nutritional yeast (or, hippy fish food, as we like to call it)
- 1/2 t garlic granules
- 2 C or 450 grams Vegan Cauliflower Cashew Cheese Sauce, divided
- cilantro, for garnish
- 2 large carrots, sliced into sticks
- 3 ribs celery, sliced into sticks
- Preheat oven to 450°F/232°C.
- Prepare all the vegetables and tofu. Add to a mixing bowl and set aside.
- To prepare the Buffalo sauce, whisk together hot sauce and melted v-butter, drizzling butter slowly in as you whisk.
- Toss cauliflower florets, Brussels sprouts, and tofu together with the buffalo sauce, pepper, nutritional yeast, and garlic powder.
- Pour and spread evenly onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Transfer entire the entire contents of the baking sheet into a large cast iron skillet.
- Pour 1 cup (225 grams) of the vegan cauliflower cashew cheese sauce evenly over everything, and return to the oven.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheeze starts to brown. Remove from oven. Drizzle any remaining buffalo sauce over the top.
- Warm the remainder of the Wicked Awesome Sauce in a small bowl for dipping.
- Garnish cauliflower and Brussels sprouts with cilantro, and serve with carrot and celery sticks, and the warmed Awesome Sauce.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @eatwickedfoods on Instagram and hashtag it #eatwickedfoods
We’ve got Wicked merch! Head to the Wicked Healthy Store!
Want more inspiration? Check out our Wicked Healthy YouTube Channel!
Get pinning! We’re over here on Pinterest.
Keywords: cheesy buffalo cauliflower & brussels sprouts