BBQ Tofu Glaze
September 28, 2020
This BBQ tofu glaze is good stuff! An easy to follow, step x step recipe pictorial for making a big ol’ block of BBQ glazed tofu. Using organic medium-firm tofu for a creamier-center texture. Use our Wicked Kitchen Hot & Spicy BBQ Rub or your favorite vegan BBQ seasoning for a spicy, delicious block of BBQ tofu glazed to perfection.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 - 4 servings 1x
- 1 block tofu, extra firm
- 1 TBSP Wicked Kitchen Hot & Spicy BBQ Rub
- 3 TBSP vegan mayo
- 3 – 4 green onions, chopped fine
- 1 TBSP oil
- Preheat oven to 420f/200c,
- Cover both sides of the tofu with BBQ seasoning.
- Sear both sides in a hot cast iron pan, (3-4 minutes each side) with minimal oil, until golden. Be careful when flipping.
- Use leftover spice that fell off and mix with vegan mayo.
- Spread BBQ mayo evenly on top.
- Pop in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove, plate for serving, and top with chopped green onion. Serve with veggies OR save for later and use as high protein meal prep for sandwiches, salads, etc!
Tofu is only as boring as one’s imagination is. Barbeque is a great avenue to spice up your tofu game. Want more BBQ? Check out all our vegan BBQ recipes.
Want more inspiration? Check out our Wicked Healthy YouTube Channel!
Get pinning! We’re over here on the Wicked Recipes Pinterest.
Keywords: bbq glaze tofu