Chia Seed Pudding. Delicious & Dairy Free
July 27, 2020
This vegan chia seed pudding recipe is a super simple family favorite that we love making the night before, so it’s ready for breakfast when the kiddos wake. This chia pudding is perfect in a parfait with your favorite in-season fruits and topped with granola. Full recipe below!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1/4 C Chia seeds
- 1/2 C Plant-based milk (soy milk)
- 1/2 C Coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp Agave, or maple
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Fresh fruits of your choice
- Granola, toasted or candied nuts
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the chia seeds, both milks, sweetener, vanilla and sea salt.
- Cover and leave to set in the fridge for a minimum of 30 mins (ideally overnight)
- Pour pudding into ramekins and top with peach (or any seasonal fresh fruit) and granola.
Keywords: chia seed pudding, vegan pudding