Harissa Grilled Veggies
July 8, 2020
Get your grillin’ on with these Wicked good Harisa grilled marinated summer veggies. This recipe is the perfect vegan side dish to your next BBQ, killer in sandwiches and wraps or with rice and beans.
- Tenderstem broccoli
- Eryngii/King Oyster Mushrooms, halved
- Yellow zucchini, sliced lengthways into ‘planks’
- Green zuccini, sliced lengthways into ‘planks’
- Harissa Sauce
- ½ Lemon
- Fresh mint
- Fresh parsley
- Toss broccoli in a little oil, salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of Harissa. Use the hands so that he veggies are coated. Remove broccoli and set aside on baking sheet. Add mushrooms to the bowl with another tablespoon of Harissa and repeat step, using hands to coat. Place beside broccoli.
- Place zucchini planks on baking sheet and drizzle with oil and season with black pepper. Add a little oil to 2 tablespoons of Harissa and mix to create a marinade and brush the courgette with it.
- Mix another 5 tablespoons of Harissa with oil and bring everything to the grill.
- Get the grill rippin’ hot and place veggies on the BBQ. Brush on more harissa and oil sauce. Turn broccoli, so it doesn’t char and close lid for a few minutes. Turn broccoli and mushrooms, leave the zucchini a little longer so that it’s charred on the bottom.
- Remove broccoli from heat when it’s started to get crispy on the edges. Turn mushrooms and zucchini, brushing with more Harissa. Remove mushrooms from heat. Next, remove the zucchini, which should be cooked through and crispy on the edges, with charred grill marks across both sides.
- Plate up! Slice courgette planks in half, on the bias, and serve on a platter with mushrooms and broccoli. Squeeze over lemon juice and garnish with fresh mint, parsley and more Harissa on the side.
Want more inspiration? Check out our Wicked Healthy YouTube Channel!
Get pinning! We’re over here on our Wicked Healthy Pinterest Page.
Keywords: Harissa, Grilled Veggies