FRY’S SCHNITZEL BRUSSELS SPROUTS SLAW BURGER
January 20, 2018
We love making our meals from scratch and when we do use any plant based alternatives like these Fry Schnitzels we like to get creative. Today, we’re making these burgers, full force on the flavor in no time flat.
- Preheat oven to 360°F/182°C.
- Lay schnitzels out evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, turning once halfway through, then remove from oven when done.
- While schnitzels are baking, grill your buns. Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat, melt some butter in the skillet, and spread it around.
- Butter sliced burger buns, and place sliced side down in the hot skillet and toast for a few minutes until nicely golden brown. Remove from heat and get ready to assemble.
- Spread mayo on both sides of toasted bun, add a schnitzel, top with slaw.
- Repeat for however many burgers you’ll be making. Serve.
Open your fridge and pull out the rest of the Brussels Sprouts Slaw we made the other day. We’re makin’ burgers. These are going to come together fast so get ready.
Bake the schnitzel according to package directions. While the schnitzels are roasting, toast up the burger buns on a hot skillet with some plant buttah.
Spread the buns as thick as you’d like with your favorite mayo and we’re ready to assemble. The perfect meal for when your wicked busy and need that plant-power now.
Hungry for more? Sign up at Veganuary (click on the logo below) for daily wicked healthy recipes, tips and resources, delivered straight to your inbox!