BEER-MISO-SRIRACHA ROASTED CHICK PEAS
October 27, 2013
This is one wicked easy recipe sure to quell that savory snack time craving.
Since this came about on a whim and ingredients can change like the weather listed below is a best guesstimate, feel free to alter to your taste.
- 1 can Chick peas, drained and set aside (canned is easier, fresh is best if you have the time especially PNW CO-OP Pedrosillano garbanzos – amazing!)
- 1 TBSP Sriracha
- 1 TBSP Organic Miso paste (doesn’t matter what color)
- 1/3 of a Beer, whatever you are drinking works. We used a local Austin favorite for this one- Fire Mans 4 Real Ale.
- Heat oven to 375
- Whisk wet ingredients until mixed well
- Toss mixture with Chick Peas
- Place on Baking pan
- Roast @375 for 20-30 mins, shake and stir during the time until mixture is evaporated and chick peas begin to get color. Don’t burn these babies!
- Garnish with black and white sesame seeds and dried chili maybe a little smoked salt if you have it hanging around.