- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2-4 servings 1x
- 1 head kale
- 1 grapefruit, ripe cut in half
- 1 avocado, ripe, cut in half, seed removed
- 2 stalks of green onion, chopped
- Flake Salt & Pepper
- Remove kale from stem, rough chop to bite-sized pieces
- In large bowl add kale, avocado, squeeze grapefruit juice (no seeds) and green onion.
- Massage dressing into kale leaves well.
- Season with salt and pepper and let sit for 30 minutes for best result before serving.
To dress this up for cooler seasons, add dried cranberries and pecans, with a squeeze of orange, instead of grapefruit.
Awesome side for a summer BBQ – check out our mains here!