- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
For the eggs:
- 2 400g cans of chickpeas, strained
- 2 tsps vegan mayo
- ¼ tsp black salt (Kala namak)
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp onion granules
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 spring onions, diced
- Parsley, finely chopped
For the salad:
- ½ a cucumber, sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- Baby spinach
- Mash chickpeas in a bowl with a potato masher. When lightly smashed, add 2 tsps of vegan mayo, a pinch of black salt, turmeric powder, onion granules, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Smash until combined.
- Dice spring onions, save a few for garnish, then chop again until finely diced. Add to bowl.
Chop parsley semi-fine and add to bowl.
- Mix up. Add oil if needed (or a little liquid from the chickpeas). Season to taste.
- Plate up, no-egg in the centre, and salad around it.
Loved our vegan no-egg salad? Want more inspiration? Check out our Wicked Healthy YouTube Channel!
Get pinning! We’re over here on the Wicked Recipes Pinterest.
Keywords: vegan no-egg salad