Peanut Ginger Thai Spaghetti Recipe
October 28, 2020
A very simple peanut sauce noodle. We’re making peanut ginger Thai Spaghetti. I like to use this sauce and this formula with any leftover pasta! Super simple, serve cold or warm.
- Prep Time: 20
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
For the Peanut Sauce
- 1 cup peanut butter or other nut or seed butter
- Fresh green chili, chopped (to taste)
- 1-inch fresh ginger, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup soy sauce/Tamari
- 1/4 cup maple Syrup
- Juice from 1 1/2 lime, juice squeezed
- 2 tbsp Mirin (optional)
- Water (for blending)
For the Thai Spaghetti
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 bunch spaghetti, tossed in a little oil
- 2 tbsp peanuts, chopped
To make the peanut ginger sauce:
- Blend chili, ginger and garlic, tamari/soy sauce, maple syrup, lime, mirin, and peanut butter into a blender on a high speed until smooth. Use a bit of water for blending if the sauce is too thick.
- Mix green onions, cilantro, basil, mint, bell pepper, and carrot into the spaghetti and pour over, stir until coated and add more as needed.
- Serve up and top with chopped peanuts and some herbs.
Want more inspiration? Check out our Wicked Healthy YouTube Channel!
Get pinning! We’re over here on the Wicked Recipes Pinterest.
Love our recipes? Join the Mushroom Mafia! Check out our Wicked Healthy Merch and become a Plant-Pusher!
Keywords: thai spaghetti recipe