FRY’S SCHNITZEL SNACK WRAP
January 24, 2018
When we’re on the go and feeling lazy in the kitchen, it’s so helpful to have some great convenience options that we can jazz up in a pinch.
These little snack wraps are perfect for a working lunch or a quick bite to get your head back in the game to finish out the day. It’s wide open with toppings. Use up whatever veggies you have hanging out in the fridge. Unleash some of your own wicked badassery on these, get creative … just get in the kitchen!
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 package Fry’s Soy & Flaxseed Schnitzels
- 2 large tortilla wraps
- 2 T plant-based mayo
- 2 t sriracha sauce, plus extra for serving
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced
- handful mixed greens
- a little cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 360°F/182°C.
- Cook patties according to package instructions.
- When schnitzels are cool enough to handle, slice into long, thin strips.
- Spread some mayo across the center of the tortilla wrap. Add sriracha.
- Place half schnitzel strips in center and a row of cucumber slices.
- Top with half the mixed greens.
- Fold ends of tortilla into center, wrapping fillings, and roll to close. Repeat assembly to make second wrap.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add a splash of cooking oil and spread around pan. Place wraps in skillet, and press with second skillet.
- After they press for a few minutes, and bottoms are nice and brown, flip to cook other side, pressing again.
- Slice in half and serve immediately with a little sriracha on the side for dipping.