MAC & PEPPERJACK CHEEZE & PEAS
January 4, 2018
Once you have the Wicked Awesome Sauce made, this simple mac and cheese spin off comes together so easily for a quick, perfect comfort food classic.
- Yield: 2 1x
- 2 C of fusilli or macaroni pasta
- 1 C (150 grams) of fresh or frozen peas
- water for boiling
- 1 T vegan butter
- 2 C (250-375 ml) of Cheezy Sauce Recipe/Wicked Awesome Sauce
- parsley leaves, for garnish
- salt and pepper
- quarter-cut radishes
- chili peppers
- shredded kale
- Fill a medium saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until almost done add in the fresh or frozen peas and stir.
- Allow the water to return to a boil, and continue cooking until pasta is done.
- Strain off water, and add the vegan butter into noodles. Stir until melted.
- Add in the Cheezy Sauce and gently stir until evenly coated.
- Transfer to serving bowls and add parsley leaves to garnish. Serve immediately.