- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- 1 16 oz. package fresh pho rice noodles, rinsed
- 5 T coconut vinegar
- 1 T rice vinegar
- 4 T sesame oil
- 1 T neutral flavored oil
- 3 T white sesame seeds, toasted (if you like)
- 3 T black sesame seeds
- 6–7 scallions, cleaned and sliced thin on bias
- 1/2 tsp Jacobsens kosher salt
- 1 tsp Szechuan pepper or pink or black pepper
- Blanch fresh noodles in boiling water then rinse and cool with cold water, drain. If using dried, prepare according to the package instructions.
- Transfer the noodles to a medium-sized bowl and add in the remaining ingredients, tossing to coat. Serve immediately.
- This is also great as a cold salad just chill the noodles by rinsing longer with cold water and toss with ingredients.