WICKED SWEET VEGGIE BURGER
February 11, 2013
Craving that super burger that packs a powerful good punch? Try these on for size, we used Sweet pots for this one.
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- 1 cup black beans, cooked
- ½ cup grain of choice, cooked
- 1 cup sweet potato, cooked
- ¼ cup corn
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- Diced pickled jalapenos (to taste)
- 3 T green Onion minced,
- Handful of chopped cilantro
- some basil
- a pinch of Chipolte powder
- couple dashes of (sriracha) to taste
- easy on the salt
- a dash of pepper.
- Mash all up all the ingredients in a bowl and let chill for about 15-20 mins to firm up.
- Preheat oven to 375
- Form into patties of the size you prefer, spray baking sheets with spray oil
- Bake for 20 minutes on both sides at around 375 until done.
- Load em up with your favorite condiments.. We love some Boston bib lettuce, tomato, onion and wicked spicy green chile guacamole.