Plant based Queso of the best kind!
Wanna make a healthier party type item that will thrill your guests? This is it!
Serves: Party size serving -photo below, scale down for more intimate settings,
average 1/2 an avocado per person it’s that easy!
Cook & Prep time: Minimal as long as the Cheez sauce and Salsa is done ahead of time. If you’re feeling to lazy to make the burnt salsa use fresh in a pinch or mix and match different kinds of Salsa.
Here is the link to the Wicked Healthy base cheez sauce.
10 Avocados, cut in half, seed removed and scored
2 Cups Wicked Healthy Cheez Sauce, made ahead of time
8-12 Roma Tomatoes, Char grilled to burn the skin
6-7 Whole Garlic cloves, Grilled and toasty
1 jalapeño, grill burnt, de seeded, cleaned and diced
2 Lime, juiced
1 bunch Cilantro, de stem, chop 3/4 bunch, save best leaves for garnish,
1 TBS salt, Maldons flakes, add some to salsa, save some for finishing
1) Prep everything ahead of time and add ingredients to food processor and blend to a chunky smooth
2) Assemble scored avocado halves in hotel pan
3) Spoon Mac sauce to fill each avocado and lightly spread (try not to drip over edge set them as even as possible or use a muffin tin to rest them in)
4) Bake avocados in a 350°F degree oven for 10-12 minutes to warm throughout, remove from heat and begin topping
5) Carefully add 1-2 tablespoons of salsa to the top of each avocado and garnish before serving
1) Add clean picked sprigs of cilantro to each avocado half and sprinkle with salt flakes for garnish